Are You Ready to Live Your Life Again?
Coaching for Women Like You Who Are Ready to Break Free, Find Clarity, & Create the Life They Desire
Starting over is very challenging, but you made it out! Getting out is hard but what comes after can sometimes feel even harder.
Are you trying to rebuild your life but the obstacles just seem to keep piling up? I’ve been there and the feeling of being unsure is not uncommon at all. So, take a deep breath Queen!
It’s okay that you dont know where to start or how to start. It’s also okay if all of that makes you feel afraid & unsure about what comes next for you. Let me help you find your way through. You’re taking yet another step towards creating the life you know you deserve because you’re here. Let’s work together to close this last chapter so that you can begin writing a new book.
Women tend to lose themselves during their experience and everything becomes about everyone else's happiness and needs.
- Thrive™ is a unique coaching program & process that helps you focus on yourself & your finances so that you can show up for those you love. You get clear about your goals and walk away with a plan to achieve them.
- Monthly Healing Circles is a community of Sisters
that come together once a month to be in their emotions as their authentic selves. This is a safe space to go deep and uncover what’s hidden beneath the surface.
- I have been where you are and made it through. I’m not going to just place a bandaid over your wounds or leave you to fend for yourself but truly help you heal from within so that you can learn to trust yourself again. I will be right there by your side as your coach.
- The truth hurts but it is the only way through. I will hold space for you to explore what the truth is for you, without judgement, so that you can shed the weight of that trauma.
Between 94-99% of Intimate Partner Abuse Survivors
have also experienced economic abuse.
You were so focused on just making it to this point but now what? Are you existing or, are you thriving?
You are a resilient woman. You are a survivor and to get here you had to focus on just getting through tomorrow, the next day, or maybe even the day after that. Creating a life that provides you with a sense of normalcy has been your top priority, and that’s what got you here. You made it this far because you are who you are! Therefore, I will view you as the fierce, strong, & capable woman that you are.
There are many programs out there that may support your healing process with overcoming your trauma or getting your finances back on track in a whole-listic way, but not really both.
So I’m here to tell you that financial independence and security are at the core of creating that safer, independent, and happier life you desire. And healing your relationships- with money and yourself- is how you begin to work towards that. I not only have an understanding of personal finance but also the particular needs of women on a journey like yours- towards healing, feeling whole, and feeling good about yourself and life again. I know the unique position that you are in and the challenges that you are facing.
As a survivor of intimate partner abuse both without children and while having children, I know how important it is for you to secure the future you want and know you deserve. Working with someone who understands the complexities of your experiences and provides you with a safe and compassionate space to be seen and heard without judgment will only help.
Our financial wellbeing impacts all the other areas of our lives and rebuilding from there, as a starting point, will only empower you to see and discover all the possibilities at your fingertips.
If you’re ready to commit to the process, really ready to commit to change, then 1-1 coaching may be right for you.
Realistically, if you’re not:
- Ready to start looking into the future
- Open to exploring your past
- Ready to be emotionally vulnerable
- Willing to stop making excuses
- Committed to your success
- Brutally honest with yourself
- Open to the fact that change is a process
- Accepting that healing is fluid
- Ready to face yourself
- Willing to be held accountable in a way you never have
- Open to taking action or asking for support
- Committed to investing whatever it takes into yourself
Then 1-1 coaching may not be a good fit for you right now. And that’s okay! That’s why I created the Monthly Healing Circles to support you right where you are. You can either join us for one of the introductory circles we do each month or jump right into the Monthly Healing Circle membership.
However, if you are ready for 1-1 coaching, let’s have a conversation and see if we’re a good fit.